High Quality Dipotassium Phosphate/Dkp
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,200 US $1,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||80000 Tons/Years|
|Transport Package:||in Net 25kg Bags; - Packing with Pallets; - 16.5mt|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: etc.
- Release Type: Quick
- Other Names: Dkp
- Einecs No.:T 2: 231-834-5
- Type.: Nutrition Enhancers
- Melting Point: 340
- Safety Description: S24/25;
- Type: Compost
- Specification: AAA
- HS Code: 2701110090
- Appearance: Granular
- Di-Potassium Phosphate: 7758-11-4;16778-57-7
- Mf: K2hpo4
- Fema No.: None
- Molecular Weight: 174.17
- Water Solubility: 1600 G/L
- Classification: Phosphate Fertilizer
- Trademark: NO
- Origin: China
In food industry, it is used as buffering agent, chelating agent, yeast food, emulsifying salt, synergistic agent of anti-oxidat
1. Chemical Name: Dipotassium phosphate
2. Molecular Formula: K2HPO4· 3H2O
3. Molecular Weight: Trihydrate: 228.18
4. CAS: Anhydrous: 16788-57-1
5. Character: It's colorless or white square crystal granule, easily deliquescent, alkaline, insoluble in ethanol. PH value is about 9 in 1% aqueous solution.
6. Uses: In food industry, it is used as buffering agent, chelating agent, yeast food, emulsifying salt, synergistic agent of anti-oxidation.
7. Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
8. Storage & Transportation: It should be stored in a dry and ventilating warehouse. Be cautious to keep away from moisture and hot; Unloaded with care, so as to avoid the damage. Furthermore, it should be stored separately from
|P 2 O 5||40.2%min||40.2%|
|K 2 O||52.9%min||53%|
|Heavy metal(as Pb)||0.002%max||0.002%|
|Fertilizer||l Used as a high efficient, compound fertilizer preparation for special purposes|
|l Used as additive in the coffee creamers substitute and as nutrient in various powdered materials (stabilizer (emulsifier) in non-dairy creamers, bodybuilding drinks).|
|l Used as nutrient in microorganism cultures to produce antibiotics, and as a buffering agent in certain pharmaceuticals.|
|General||l Put into antifreeze solutions as a buffer and sequestrate|
l Used as a dispersion medium in liquid detergents and as an additive in cheese processes.
l Used as additive in the paper industry.
3. Transportation Information
|DOT Classification:||Non-dangerous goods|