ABS Plastic Pellets/Granules/Compounds/Resin
|FOB Unit Price:||US $900 US $1,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||89000 Tond/Year|
|Transport Package:||Woven Bag or Kraft Paper Bag Attached Polyethylene|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: etc.
- Usage: General Plastics, Engineering Plastics, Specialty Plastics
- CAS No.: 9003-56-9
- Molecular Formula: C45h51n3X2
- Trademark: NO
- Origin: China
- Material: Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene Copolymers/ABS
- Color: White
- Other Name: ABS
- Molecular Weight: 633.91
- Specification: AAA
- HS Code: 3926909090
1, ABS resin has the characteristics of high strength, low weight. Appearance of opaque, is light ivory, non-toxic, tasteless,
2, ABS resin has both the characteristics of tough, hard, just slow combustion, the flame is yellow,
Have black smoke, plastic softening after burning, burning, issued a special smell of cinnamon,
But no molten dripping phenomenon. Is one of a common engineering plastics.
The biggest application fields are cars, electronic appliances and building materials.
1. The use of the automobile field including automotive dashboards, automobile body within the board, surveying, the steering wheel, sound insulation board, door locks, bumper, ventilation tube as many parts.
2. In electrical appliances are widely used in the refrigerator, TV sets, washing machines, air conditioner, computer, copiers. The electronic appliances.
3. Building materials, ABS pipes, ABS sanitary ware, ABS installs plaque is widely used in building material industry.
ABS ratio: 15% to 35% of acrylonitrile,
5% to 30% of butadiene,
40% ~ 60% of styrene,
The most common ratio is A: B: S = 20: 30: 50
|Test Project||Test Methods||Unit||Typical Values |
|Flexural Stress||GB/T 9341-2000||Mpa||48|
|Notched Impact Strength||GB/T1043-93||KJ/m 2||≥10|
|Elongation At Break||GB/T1040-92||%||40-80|
|Heat Distortion Temperature||GB/T1634-2004||°C||≥85|
|Testing Condition||23±2°C, 50±5%RH|