Anatase Titanium Dioxide A101 (high quality)
|FOB Price:||US $1,200-1,800 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,200-1,800/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Ti02-YY
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Quality: First Class
- Einecs: 236-675-5
- Name: Titanium Dioxide
- Name2: Rutile Titanium Dioxide
- Purity: 99%
- Model Number: Rutile and Anatase
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag, in Paper-Plastic Compound Bag
- Origin: Lanzhou, China
- Classification: Titanium Dioxide
- Kind: Acidic Oxide
- CAS: 13463-67-7
- Appearance: White Powder
- Name1: TiO2
- Grade: Food Grade,Industrial Grade ,Agriculture etc
- Rutile Content: 98.5min
- Trademark: Titanium Dioxide Rutile /Anatase TIO2
- Specification: ISO9001, REACH, SGS
Titanium Dioxide Rutile
1. Maily used on plastics, rubber
3. Rutile and anatase
4. High quailty, good price
Titanium Dioxide Rutile /Anatase
Titanium dioxide pigment (TiO2) is a white powder with high opacity, brilliant whiteness, excellent covering power and resistanc.
1, White powder
2, Molecular Formula: TiO2
3, CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
4, Type: Titanium Dioxide Anatase 98.5%, Rutile 93%
5. Color: Super white
Properties: White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot and concentrated strong acid and alkali, having the good chemical stability; It has strong achromatic power, covering power, with excellent properties of pigment.
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
|TiO2 content , % ( m/m ) ≥||98|
|Whiteness ( compared with first class standard|
sample listed in GB1706-93 )
|No less than|
|Scattering power, % ( compared with first class|
standard sample listed in GB1706-93 ) ≥
|Volatile matters at 105 °C , % ( m/m ) ≤||0.5|
|PH value of water suspension||6.8~7.3|
|Oil absorption value , g/100g ≤||25|
|Residue on the sieve ( 45um mesh ), % ( m/m ) ≤||0.05|
|Electrical resistance of aqueous extract , Ωm ≥||30|
|Water absorption value, g/100g ≤||28|
|Water dispersible power , % ≥||80|
|Iron content ,ppm ≤||40|
|Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power||L ≥||100.0|