The Factory Price for Paraffin Wax, 56#, 58#, 60#
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,500 US $1,450|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 56#, 58#, 60#
- Usage: Modelling Wax
- Color: White
- CAS: 8002-74-2
- Trademark: NO
- Origin: China
- Classification: Paraffin Wax
- Appearance: Solid
- Forms: Solid
- Model No.: Hrt003
- Specification: ISO SGS CIQ
- HS Code: 2712200000
1. Oil Content: 0.5max, Melting Point: 58-60
2. Usded in candle, plastic, rubber
3. SGS inspection
Product name: Fully refined paraffin wax58-60
Other name: Paraffin wax
CAS No.: 8002-74-2
HS Code: 2712200000
Appearance: White Slab, Granular
Melting Point: 58-60
Oil Content (%): 0.5
Package: 25kg woven bag with inner plastic lining
Usage: Usded in candle, plastic, coating, sealing, adhesive, rubber
Application of Paraffin Wax:
1. Candle production like molding, dipping, drawing, extrusion/pressing.
2. Polishes to improve buff ability, to provide solvent binding and solvent retention properties.
3. Rubber and Tires as mould release agents, plasticizers and lubricants in rubber blends.
4. Cosmetics and Pharmacy to act as base component in various formulations.
5. Paper Coating formulations covering packaging of food and non food articls.
6. Hot Melt Adhesives as cost-competitive blend component.
7. Chemical Industry as processing agents, raw materials, components.
Storage of Paraffin Wax:
Store in a dry and ventilating place with the temperature below 50° C, against fire and light. During the storage and transportation prevent the packing from being damaged.
|ITME||QUALITY SPECIFICATION||TEST MEANS|
|Melting Point(Deg. C)||56-58||GB/T2539|
|Oil Content||0.5 max||GB/T3554|
|Light Stability||4 max||SH/T0404|
|Needle Penetration (25Deg. C 100g)||15max||GB/T4985|
|Mechanical Impurity & Moisture||NO|
|Water-solubility Acid & Base||NO||SH/T0407|
|Kinematic Viscosity (100Deg. C/mm2/s||GB/T265|