Drinking Watertreatment Polyaluminium Chloride
|FOB Price:||US $400 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $400/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||PP Woven Bag with PE Lined Bag (25kgs/Bag) PE Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: A
- CAS No.: 1327-41-9
- Mf: [Al2(Oh)Lncl6-N]M
- Appearance: Light Yellow Power and White Powder
- Aluminium Oxide: 31%
- pH Value: 3.5-5.0
- Specification: A
- HS Code: 2702100000
- Classification: Chloride
- Other Names: PAC
- Einecs No.: 215-477-2
- Application: Drinking Water Treatmen
- Basicity: 70-80
- Trademark: N
- Origin: China
2. SGS Certifacate
3. Drinking water treatment
1. Product and Description: Polyaluminium chloride (PAC)
The product is high-efficient, cheap and nontoxic inorganic high molecular compound. It's easily soluble in water. In the hydrolytic process, it is accompanied with the chemical processes such as electrochemistry, coagulation, absorption and precipitation. The product has the features inculding wide applicable range of PH value, large granule, and quick speed in sedimentation. It's widely used in treating the domestic drinking water, domestic sewage and industrial waste water.
2. Product Performance: Light yellow power (solid )
3. Product Advantages:
1). Flocculation ability, high adsorption activity, floc formation and deposition of fast
2). Without alkali and other additives, PH broad in scope, ease of use; For low-temperature, low turbidity, low alkalinity of the raw water is also good flocculation
3). Easily to use and good effective
5. Lading of Port: Qingdao port
6. Container Volume: 21tons/FCL
7. Payment terms: TT and L/C at sight
8. Usage: Widely applied for treating the domestic drinking water, domestic sewage and industrial waste water.
9. Package: PP woven bag with PE lined bag (25kgs/bag) or PE bag (20 kgs/bag)
10. Storage: The products shall be sealed and stored in the dry and ventilated place to prevent from rain, high temperature and strong sunlight.
11. Application method:
1)The liquid product can be used directly or used after dilution.
Dilution is necessary before used for the solid product. The normal dilution ratio for the solid product is 5%-15%.
2)The specific dosage is based on the flocculation tests and trials by the users. The usual dosage of the liquid product is 3-40 g/ton, and of the solid product, 1-15 g/ton.
|Aluminium oxide (Al2O3) %||30%-31%|
|PH (1% aqueous solution)||3.5-5.0|
|Water insoluble %||0,2max|