Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol
|FOB Price:||US $1,200 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Tons||US $1,200/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: petg-1
- Usage: General Plastics, Engineering Plastics, Specialty Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Blow Molding
- Trademark: QMN
- Origin: China
- Material: PETG
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Shape: Granules,Pellets
- Specification: ISO, CIQ, SGS
Whether to provide samples
Dosage of PETG toughener :
2% -4% ,extremely low cost, which means add 20-40 grams toughening agent in 1KG material ,use blender to stir A-698with plastic sample for 5-8 minutes .
Usage of PETG toughener :
1.Add the toughening agent when mixing materials, and mixing it with the outlet materials, renewable materials and raw materials for 5-8 minutes.
2.After all mixed even ,the heating roasted material can be used for extrusion, injection molding or blow molding.
Notes of PETG toughener :
1.To test the results of adding A-680 , please wait for at least 24 hours after extrusion, injection molding or blow molding , for the effect is much more obvious at that time.
2. Please use the same kind of rubber material for comparison.
3. Use non-porous flat products as test sample products as much as possible.