- Model NO.: V0 V1 V2
- Usage: General Plastics, Engineering Plastics, Specialty Plastics
- Grade: Injection, Extrusion, Film etc.
- Molecular Weight: 633.91
- Model No.: V0 V1 V2
- Izod Impulse Strength: 25kg.Cm/Cm
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 392690909
- Material: Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene Copolymers/ABS
- Color: Colourful
- CAS No.: 9003-56-9
- Density: 1.04 ~ 1.06 g/cm3
- Mfr: 15.5g/10min
- Trademark: NO
- Origin: China
ABS is the pale yellow solid, with good moldability, acid-resisting and alkali-resisting, organic solvent-resisting.
1) ABS is a high strength, good toughness, easy process forming of thermoplastic polymer material.
2) It is the graft copolymer of Acrylonitrile, Butadiene and Styrene.
3) ABS plastic molding temperature of 180-250 ° C, but preferably not more than 240 ° C, or resin will break down.
Details: 15% to 35% of acrylonitrile, 5% to 30% of butadiene, 40% ~ 60% of styrene, the most common ratio is A: B: S = 20: 30: 50.
1) ABS processed the products with smooth surface, easy dyeing and electroplating. It can be used for housing appliances, toys and other daily necessities. Building block is a common ABS products.
2) ABS can be blended with a variety of resin, such as PC / ABS, ABS / PVC, PA / ABS PBT / ABS and so on, generate new properties and new applications, such as: The mixture of ABS resin and PMMA can be Create transparent ABS resin.
|Propery item||Test condition||Test method||Test data||Data unit|
|Tensile strength||1/8",50mm/min||ASTM D-638||510||kg/cm2|
|Stretch rate||1/8",50mm/min||ASTM D-638||40||%|
|Flexural strength||1/8",1.3mm/min||ASTM D-790||770||kg/cm2|
|Flexural modulus||1/8",1.3mm/min||ASTM D-790||25180||kg/cm2|
|IZOD impulse strength||1/8",23°C||ASTM D-256||25||kg.cm/cm|
|Rockwell hardness||ASTM D-785||112||R Scale|
|Distortion temperature||1/8",1.8MPa||ASTM D-648||80||°C|
|Vicat softening point||1kg||ASTM D-1525||99||°C|
|Contractibility rate||ASTM D-955||0.5-0.8||%|