2016 Hot Selling! ! ! Industry/Food Grade Zinc Oxide 99.9%/ Zinc Oxide for Making Rubber
|1-19 20-59 60-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,000 US $1,950 US $1,800 US $1,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Zinc oxide-wy
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Quality: First Class
- CAS No.: 1314-13-2
- ZnO%: 99%
- Appearance: White Fine Powde
- Application: Rubber, Coating, Paint
- Grade: Industrial Grade
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: Qingdao (China)
- Classification: Zinc Oxide
- Kind: No Salt Oxide
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Einecs No.: 215-222-5
- Other Names: Zinc White
- Certificate: SGS/CIQ
- Purity: 99%
- Trademark: QMN
- Specification: Zin oxide
- HS Code: 8439100000
Zinc oxide is an inorganic compound with the formula ZnO. ZnO is a white powder that is insoluble in water, which is widely used as an additive in numerous materials and products including plastics, ceramics, glass, cement, lubricants, paints, ointments, adhesives, sealants, pigments, foods (source of Zn nutrient), batteries, ferrites, fire retardants, and first aid tapes. It occurs naturally as the mineral zincite but most zinc oxide is produced synthetically.
In materials science, ZnO is a wide-bandgap semiconductor of the II-VI semiconductor group (since oxygen was classed as an element of VIA group (the 6th main group, now referred to as 16th) of the periodic table and zinc, a transition metal, as a member of the IIB (2nd B), now 12th, group). The native doping of the semiconductor (causes are as yet unknown) is n-type. This semiconductor has several favorable properties, including good transparency, high electron mobility, wide bandgap, and strong room-temperature luminescence. Those properties are used in emerging applications for transparent electrodes in liquid crystal displays, in energy-saving or heat-protecting windows, and in electronics as thin-film transistors and light-emitting diodes.
Molecular Weight: 81.834
|Zinc Oxide% min||ZnO feed grade||ZnO 99.5%||ZnO 99.7%||ZnO99.9%|
|Metallic Zinc (in accordance with Zn) %||0.01||None||None||None|
|Cadmium Oxide(Cdo)% max||-----||-----||-----||0.0005|
|Cupric Oxide(Cuo)% max||0.0004||0.0004||0.0002||0.0002|
|Ferro Oxide(FeO)% max||-----||0.001||-----|
|Muriatic Acid Insoluble Substance%max||0.01||0.008||0.006||0.004|
|Loss on Ignition%max||0.2||0.2||0.2||-----|
|Water Insoluble substance%max||0.2||0.2||0.1||-----|
|Sieve Residue(45um mesh)%||0.1||0.1||0.1||0.1|
4. Appearance: White hexagonal crystal or powder. Tasteless, fine and smooth . Were dissolved in acid , sodium hydroxide , ammonium chloride , is insoluble in water , ethanol and aqueous ammonia .
5. Application: Zinc oxide is a commonly used chemical additives, widely used in the production of plastics, silicate products, synthetic rubber, lubricants, paint, ointments, adhesives, food, batteries, flame retardants and other products.
6. Grade: industry grade, medicine grade, feed grade, rubber grade, Cosmetics grade,Agriculture grade, Food grade.
A : In industry:
a: mainly used Rubber or cable industry as a reinforcing agent and an active agent, to give a rubber having a good corrosion resistance, tear resistance and elasticity
b: As a white gum coloring agent and a filler, in the chloroprene rubber to be used as vulcanization active agents, organic synthesis catalyst, desulfurization agents.
c: Zinc oxide is a well-known white pigment, a common name Zinc white,
It advantage is that not become to black when met H2S gas, because ZNS is white. When heated, ZnO gradually become lemon yellow from white, light yellow. The use of this feature, it mixed with paint or added to the thermometer, made of color paint or discoloration of the thermometer.
B: In ferzilizer, Fine desulfurization with the feed gas in the fertilizer industry
C:In feed processing,used as zinc nutrition fortifier.(applied to poultry,livestock,fishery,fishery levels of various types of feed additives for zinc. )
D: In food, used as nutritional supplements (zinc enhancer).
E:In Medicine: As ZnO has the capacity of convergence and bactericidal. in medicine, it often modulated into ointment use.
F: Used as analytical reagents, reference reagents, fluorescent agents, and the matrix of photosensitive materials.
G: In cosmetic, used as sunscreen cosmetics series products.
H: Used as synthetic ammonia, oil, gas, chemical raw material gas of oil desulfurization process of purification, etc.
7. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag with plastic lining
8. Storage: Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Away from fire and heat. Oxidants should be stored separately and avoid mixing reservoir. Storage areas should be equipped with suitable host material spill.