Tin Ingots Sn Ingots 5n 99.999%
|FOB Price:||US $9,000-15,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $9,000-15,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||3000mt /Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Ingot, 1000kg/Wooden, Case or Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: tin-yy
- Alloy: Non-alloy
- as: 0.0005
- Cu: 0.0005
- Bi: 0.0025
- CD: 0.0003
- Trademark: Tin ingots 99.99%
- Origin: Lanzhou, China
- Purity: 99.99%
- Colour: Sliver White
- Fe: 0.0025
- Pb: 0.0035
- Sb: 0.002
- Zn: 0.0005
- Specification: SGS, BV, CIQ inspection
High purity(Sn99.99 Sn99.95 Sn99.90), excellent weldability, good infiltration.
Clean, beautiful. After welding, insulation, high resistance, low ionic contamination, PCB board welding residual minimal.
Good oxidation resistance, low tin slag and cost savings.
Solder joint is bright, full and uniform.
Economical and can produce the lowest consumption of the solid solder joints.
Pure Tin Ingots99.99% Application:
Mainly used for electronic industry soldering.
In the float glass production, molten glass floating on molten tin pool surface is easily to be cooled and solidified
Widely used as a coating material in High-precision electronic products, and other requirements of precision welding products, welding products, general electronics, food industry packaging, automotive and electrical industry, and high temperature resistant products
Detailed description of the pure tin ingots 99.99%:
Our products had adopted ISO9001: 2008 Quality System Authorities and SGS inspection, and all lead-free items conform to ROHS standard!
At present, we have customers in Canada, Germany, United States and Asia.
|ELEMENTS DATA||UNIT||CONTENT||EXAMINE METHOD|
pure tin ingots 99.99%Character:
1) Silver metal, soft, and a good range of motion.
2)Melting point 232 ºC, the density of 7.29 g/cm3.
3)non-toxic Tin is a silvery white and soft metal, it has to do with lead and zinc is similar, but it appears to be more brighter.
4) Its hardness is low, you can cut it with a knife.
5) It has good ductility, especially when the temperature is 100 ºC, can expand into extremely thin foil, thickness can be thin to less than 0.04 mm.
6) Tin is a kind of low melting point metal, its melting point is 232 ºC, therefore, as long as can melt it in the candle flame imaging as liquidity is very good liquid mercury.