Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose HPMC
|1-9 10-19 20-49 50+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,100 US $1,000 US $9,560 US $900|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg Net Kraft Bags with PE Inner.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HPMC
- Classification: Industrial Grade,Food Grade,M
- Appearance: Powder
- Trademark: NO
- Origin: China(Mainland)
- Efficacy: Promote Nutrition
- Type: Viscosity Index Improver
- Color: White
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 39129000
1)HPMC pharmaceutical grade
2)used in medicine, building, food, etc.
3. Purity: 99%
4) free flowing off white powder
Source: Wood Pulp and Cotton Linters
Function: Thickening, dispersing, emulsifying, excipients.
Description: HPMC for daily chemical chooses the highly pure cotton cellulose as raw materials, in alkaline condition by special etherification and system, the whole process automation monitoring finish, do not contain any animal organs and oil and other active ingredients.
This product is non-ionic cellulose ether, the outward appearance is for white powder, no smell tasteless.
Chemical hpmc advantage
1. Water soluble and thickening ability: This product can soluble in cold water, form transparent sticky solution. In organic solvent of dissolved: Because it contains a certain amount of hydrophobic methoxyl, therefore, this product can soluble in some organic solvent, also can soluble in water and organic mixed solvent.
2. Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) salt resistance: Because in this product are ion and the polyelectrolyte, therefore, it is metal salt or organic electrolyte aqueous solution is stable.
3. Surface activity: HPMC for daily chemical aqueous solution has the surface activity, make its have emulsification, protective colloid and relative stability.
4. Low ash content: Because in this product are ionic, in preparation process can use hot water washing effectively refined, so its ash content is very low.
5. PH stability: HPMC aqueous solution viscosity in PH3.0-11.0 range are more stable.
6. Water retention effect: Because in this product is hydrophilic and its solution is of high viscosity. Film-7, forming property: HPMC can generate strong pliable, transparent sheet, has the good oil resistance to ester performance.
L used as adhesives, thickeners, water-binding agents, emulsifiers, film-forming reagents, dispersing agents and stabilizers in the pharmaceutical industry
L used as adhesive and water-binding agents in building industry.
L used as thickeners, dispersing agents and stabilizers in paint, printing and ink industry.
L used in plastic industry for forming release agents, softeners, lubricants and so on.
L used in the leather and paper industries, fruit and vegetable fresh-maintaining and textile industry and so on.
|Methoxyl content ( -OCH 3 ), w /%||20.0-28.0|
|Hydroxypropyl content ( -OCH 2 CHOOHCH 3 ), w /%||5.0-11.0|
|Gelling temperature, °C||55-80|
|Moisture content , w /%||max 1%|
|Residue on ignition,w%||max 1.5%|
|Lead (Pb), ppm||max 2|
|Arsenic (As) ,ppm||max 2|
|Heavy metal||max 20|