|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,500 US $1,300|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Bag The Inner Packing Is PE Plastics Bag...|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: etc.
- Appearance: White Granule or Powder or Flakes
- CAS No.: 9002-88-4
- Einecs No.: 34546
- Softening Point: 100 ± 2
- Specification: AAA
- HS Code: 3001200090
- Classification: Paraffin Wax
- Color: White
- Mf: (C2h4)N
- Purity: 99.5%
- Trademark: NO
- Origin: China
1. Chemical name: Polyethylene Wax, pe wax
2. CAS No: 9002-88-4
3. Main Scope of Application
1)Act as the lubricant, cost-saving agent and release agent in the course of extruding, calendering, injecting, blowing molding of PE, PP and other plastic.
2) Act as the dispersant for masterbatches, pigment, carbon black, additive for parent material, filling parent material and other pigments.
3) Applied in the field of hot melt road marking material.
4) Act as the additive for shoeshine, floor wax, car wax, polishing wax, chinaware, pill wax, paint, coating, cable, carbon paper, wax paper, textile softening agent etc.
5) The additive for rubber process and car anti-rust agent etc.
Hot Melt adhesives
-Adjustment of open time
-Increased blocking point
Lacquers and varnishes
-Matting agent, abrasion prevention
Paraffin compounding, candle industry
-Increase of solidification and drop points
-In solvent-containing and low solvent applications
-Wetting and Dispersing agent.
5. Form of Delivery, Pakcing and Storage
Pe wax GS is shipped pallets(preferably 1000kgs each and shrink-wrapped as dust-free powder in paper or PE sacks of 25 kg each. Shipment in big bags of different sizes is possible upon request. )
The product shall stored in its original packaging at room temperature in a dry place, It must not be storaged together with amines, Avoid direct sun radiation and water contact.
6. Safety and Environment
Pe wax GS has not been classified as hazardous materials in accordance with the Hazardous Materials Ordinance and therefore they do not require marking. The product does not contain heavy metals. It is insoluble in water and has no harmful effect on fish and bacteria. Disposal of the product is to be carried out in accordance with hte local regulations.
Please refer to the Safety Material Data Sheet for further safety-relevant information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further details.
|Application||PVC pipe||masterbatch and PVC granulation||wire conduit||Hot melt,rubber|
|Density(g/cm 3 @25°C)||0.94||(g/cm 3 @25°C)0.94||0.90-0.93||0.95|
|Average molecular weight||1600||3000||2500-4000||2500-3000|