Virgin&Recycled ABS Granules/Pellets Plastic Raw Materials
|FOB Price:||US $1,200 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Tons||US $1,200/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Virgin-D
- Usage: General Plastics, Engineering Plastics, Specialty Plastics
- Grade: Virgin and Recycled
- Trademark: D
- Origin: China
- Material: Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene Copolymers/ABS
- Color: Colourful
- Apperance: Transparent Granules
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 5898
ABS is the pale yellow solid, with good moldability, acid-resisting and alkali-resisting, organic solvent-resisting.
1) ABS is a high strength, good toughness, easy process forming of thermoplastic polymer material.
2) It is the graft copolymer of Acrylonitrile, Butadiene and Styrene.
3) ABS plastic molding temperature of 180-250 ° C, but preferably not more than 240 ° C, or resin will break down.
Details: 15% to 35% of acrylonitrile, 5% to 30% of butadiene, 40% ~ 60% of styrene, the most common ratio is A: B: S = 20: 30: 50.
1) ABS processed the products with smooth surface, easy dyeing and electroplating. It can be used for housing appliances, toys and other daily necessities. Building block is a common ABS products.
2) ABS can be blended with a variety of resin, such as PC / ABS, ABS / PVC, PA / ABS PBT / ABS and so on, generate new properties and new applications, such as: The mixture of ABS resin and PMMA can be Create transparent ABS resin.
|Propery item||Test condition||Test method||Test data||Data unit|
|Tensile strength||1/8",50mm/min||ASTM D-638||510||kg/cm2|
|Stretch rate||1/8",50mm/min||ASTM D-638||40||%|
|Flexural strength||1/8",1.3mm/min||ASTM D-790||770||kg/cm2|
|Flexural modulus||1/8",1.3mm/min||ASTM D-790||25180||kg/cm2|
|IZOD impulse strength||1/8",23°C||ASTM D-256||25||kg.cm/cm|
|Rockwell hardness||ASTM D-785||112||R Scale|
|Distortion temperature||1/8",1.8MPa||ASTM D-648||80||°C|
|Vicat softening point||1kg||ASTM D-1525||99||°C|
|Contractibility rate||ASTM D-955||0.5-0.8||%|