- Model NO.: NO
- Type: Heavy Crude Oil
- Trademark: NO
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Granules
- Application: Industrial Lubricant
- Specification: sgs
- HS Code: 2931900090
CAPORETM is the name given to a group of microporous polymer products made from commercially available resins for carrier purpose. Some regular polymers available in cellular form are PP, LDPE, HDPE and EVA. CAPORETM products offer the polymer processing industry an efficient, easy way to convert liquid or paste-like polymer additives into dry, free-flowing pellets, needless to extrude.
1. Simple process, low energy consumption because you need not use extruder; It is just a physical mixing, it is very simple.
2. Low machinery investment, a blender is much cheaper than the extruder.
3. High concentration of the active ingredient you can. For porous polymer carrier method, 100 parts carrier can absorb 60 parts liquid or low melt point solid additive, thus a 40% high concentration could be achieved. In contrast to that the active ingredient concentration of the traditional extruded MB is only up to 20~15%, it is much lower.
4. High purity and none other impurities involved. For porous polymer carrier procedure, only the liquid or low melt point solid additive and the carrier are used, there is no other impurities are used. For extruder method, it is always use silica to absorb the liquid additive firstly, sometimes silica is not good/allowed for the final products.
Accurel® MP from MEMBRANA GmbH
Cellular Polymer Carrier from BRUGG GmbH
The reloaded CAPORETM products are dry and free-flowing which makes them particularly suitable for the masterbatch addition technique. With their great help the additive will get a homogeneous dispersion in the final product.
Organofunctional silanes, maleic anhydride, antioxidants, coupling agents, antimicrobials, fragrances, peroxides, process stabilizers and other performance additives are a few examples of additives that are routinely reloaded into CAPORETM matrices. Furthermore, agronomy technology (e. G. Pesticide/fertilizer distributor) and cosmetic equipment (e. G. Perfume/sent distributor) are also the potential application of our products.
The regular packing of this product is carton box with PE inner bag, 200kg/box.
Storage and Shelf Life
Storage should take place indoors at temperature below 60 ° C due to the risk of accelerated ageing.
Packages already opened should be used up immediately to reduce humidity absorption or dried before use.
|Appearance||White, porous, free-flowing pellet|
|Granules (l*w*t ), mm||2.0 x 3.0 x 2.0||5.0 x 3.0 x 2.5||4.5 x 2 x 3||4.0 x 3.0 x 2.0|
|Bulk density, g/cm3||170 - 200||115||160||260|
|Humidity, ppm||< 600||< 600||< 600||< 600|
|MFI (190° C/2.16 kg)||9.0||6.2||3.1||11.0|